Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sultry Summer Nights: Ignite Your Passions Blog Hop Tour (Aug.22nd - 29th)


TOUR RULES:


1) HAVE FUN!!!


2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!


3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, August 22, (Arizona Time)

THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, August 29, at Midnight (Arizona Time)

Winners will be drawn and posted August 30th! ***


4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW PARTY DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!


5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW EVERY AUTHOR SOME LOVE!


6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!


***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***







Welcome, friend! I’m so glad you stopped in today. Don’t you just love the theme of this blog hop – Sultry Summer Nights? Sultry is one of my favorite words. Just saying it conjures up all kinds of lovely, sexy thoughts. It rolls off the tongue, all hot and steamy, and provocative. Try this with me – say the word aloud, and pay attention to your lips and tongue as they form the sounds. See what I mean?


If you don’t know, I write contemporary erotic romance. My Lothario series is set on an erotic themed cruise ship – the Lothario, aka THE LUST BOAT. Every seven days, the Lothario leaves Miami with a 2500 passengers for a week of anything goes sex. You can’t get any more sultry than that! As the writer of this series, I have the luxury of putting anyone I want on the ship, so I got to thinking…If I could put together the ultimate group of sexy guys to spend six sultry summer nights with onboard the Lothario…who would I choose?


Here’s my list, in no particular order. What do you think?




Paul Newman

When you look up sultry in the dictionary – his picture is there.



Robert Redford

This is what they mean by smiling eyes.



Robert Downey Jr.

I don't have to explain this one, do I?



Patrick Dempsey

That damned half-smile gets me.



Hugh Jackman

Just because.


Timothy Olyphant

He's only getting better with age. 



Rod Stewart

Not that great looking, but his voice gets me every time.


Brad Pitt

Just look at that smile. *sigh*



George Clooney

He just oozes class.



Jimmy Smits

Not often on anyone's list, but damn... what's wrong with those people?




Now, for the prizes…


At the end of the week, I’ll be giving away two fabulous prizes to some lucky people who participate. For every one of the things you do on the list below, the more times your name will be entered to win.

So, what can you win?

One lucky person will win a copy of one of the books in the Lothario Series. – their choice.

Another lucky person will win a copy of KINKY CUPCAKES, by Joanna Farrow. It’s a lovely little cookbook filled with scrumptious cupcake recipes with names like Dominatrix Delights and Forbidden Fruits.

How do you enter the drawing for one of these great prizes? Simple…


Tell me who you'd want to sail on the Lothario with. Just post to any of these venues to be entered to win. The more places you comment, the more times your name is entered to win!

  1. Visit my website and leave a message on the guestbook.
  2. Subscribe to this blog and leave a comment below. Please note that your comment may not show on this blog, however, I do see your comments! I'm working on the problem and hope to have everyone's comments showing soon!
  3. 'Like' my FB page and leave a comment.
  4. Follow me on Twitter and DM me.
  5. Friend me on Goodreads and leave me a message.
Here's the link back to the tour.






No comments:

Post a Comment