Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winners - Sultry Summer Nights: Ignite Your Passions Blog Hop Tour

Congratulations to Beverly G. and Jennifer L. who are the randomly chosen winners from last weeks blog hop!

So sorry to take so long making the announcement. Irene shut down my power, and as of a few minutes ago, it is still out. Thanks to a generator that operates the refrigerator, well pump and a few lights, we've managed. But...I was in need of a hot shower and internet access, so I'm spending the night in a hotel before I head off to CA tomorrow for the fall and winter.

So, Beverly G won her choice of books from the Lothario series. She chose THE LUST BOAT, and that is now on its way to her.

Jennifer L won the cookbook, KINKY KUPCAKES. Jennifer, check your spam folder for my email! I need a snail mail address!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the blog hop. I hope you all made out like bandits from all the fabulous authors!

More fun is on the way, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment