Friday, October 28, 2011

Bewitching Trick or Treat Blog Hop

Congratulations to Shadow K.! She's the lucky winner of the Amazon Gift Card.
Many thanks to everyone who stopped by to Trick or Treat with me!

Welcome to my Blog!
 *cue the spooky music and sinister cackle*

Oh, who am I kidding? I don't write spooky stuff. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good ghost story. In fact, I tried my hand at writing one a few years back. Madame Penelope's Halloween Party is a short read, and you can find it on my website under the Free Reads tab.

But that's not why you're here, is it? You've stopped in to see what I'm giving away, so without further ado...

One lucky Trick or Treater will win a $15 Amazon Gift Card.
I know you're wondering how you can bag this piece of prime Halloween goodness. It's easy. Here are the rules:

1 -Visit my Website.
 (Yeah, just click on the word Website and it will take you there Look, I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for you.)

2 - Look around. *You won't want to miss the Chocolate Buffet. I've added something special, just for Halloween!* Count ALL the photos containing pieces of candy corn. 
(If you happen to see a book you like while you're there, buy it. I'd like that a lot.)

3 - email your corn count to me at RozLeeSTC (at) gmail (dot) com
Bonus -
If you 'like' my Facebook Page, I'll put your name in the Witches Hat twice!
There's a link for that on the sidebar of this blog, and somewhere on my website too. You look pretty smart. I bet you can find it.

Hey, it's easier than tromping around the neighborhood in a ridiculous costume begging for candy. Isn't it?




Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a safe and fun Halloween.
The image below is your Portal Key to the next blog, so click away!


No comments:

Post a Comment