Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 10/16/11

Today's snippet is from my current work in progress. This story is still without a title, and a very long way from being complete, so bear with me...

            One hot hand skimmed her thigh, sneaking under the hem of her dress to stroke dangerously close to her throbbing parts. Another slipped around her neck, long fingers massaging her nape as the thumb stroked her jaw, gently turning her face in the opposite direction from where the other hand had come from. She found herself looking up into Jeff Holder’s eyes. Before she could form a protest, he bent his head and took her lips in a kiss that loosened every muscle in her body, and did serious damage to her moral fiber. The hand on her thigh tugged, and her legs slid open. Fingers stroked a path to her core, and she groaned against Jeff’s lips as another set of fingers joined the fray.


Based on these six sentences, should I finish it? LOL I'm eager to hear your opinion!


Feel free to visit my WEBSITE to see more about what I'm up to. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Back to Six Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment