Sunday, October 30, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 10/30/11



The last night of every cruise on the Lothario is a costume ball. Everyone on board is encouraged to dress up for some role play. Since tomorrow is Halloween, I've selected an excerpt from the Costume Ball in Four Of Hearts.

Here, Fallon reveals her costume to her husband. Things have been heating up between them and their best friends, Candace and Ryan, and Richard is afraid Fallon is pushing them into something none of them are ready for.

She unzipped her own garment bag to reveal the schoolgirl outfit she’d picked up from Wardrobe this morning. Candace had an identical one.
“I think I’m going to like this.”
“I’m sure you will. Candace is wearing one too.”
His eyes darkened and she knew she had him. “Do you think that’s a good idea?”

FOUR OF HEARTS releases Nov. 1, 2011
Read more about it, and the other books in the Lothario series on my Website.
Back to Six Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment