Sunday, November 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 11/13/11

In honor of Veteran's Day here in the United States, I've chosen six sentences from the fifth book in the Lothario series, UNDER THE COVERS, which will release early next year.

Drew Whitcomb is an former Navy SEAL, and he's met his match in FBI Agent Bree Stanton. In this snippet, Drew is trying to convince Bree she doesn't need the handcuffs she brought along. I'll let you guess who comes out the winner in this battle. <grin>



“I’ll let you have your fun, and I won’t touch you unless you ask me to. How’s that?”
His eyes said he was serious. He was a Navy SEAL. If there was any human on the planet with the kind of self-control needed for what she had in mind, it would be a SEAL. “You really think you can let me do my worst, and not touch me,” she stated the obvious.

Visit my Website.
Back to Six Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment