Friday, December 2, 2011

Weekend Dirty Dozen 12/2/11


This weekend, I've chosen a snippet from my Work in Progress -

Inside Heat

She reached behind her and opened the clasp on her bra. Her breasts sprang free. Her nipples, already puckered with need, grew tighter in the cool air.
Jason uttered a curse and sank beneath the water. Jeff remained where he was, staring at her. “The panties,” his voice was harsh, ragged. “Take the panties off. I want to see you.”
She did as he asked as Jason’s head broke the water again. Sliding her thumbs beneath the band, she slid the scrap of lace past her hips, kicking them off with the toe of one foot when they pooled at her ankles.
“Holy, mother of God,” Jason said. “Come here, sweet thing. Let us touch you.”

Okay, so that was technically thirteen, but I couldn't leave off that last sentence, now could I? LOL

Find out more about my books on my Website.

Get back to Weekend Dirty Dozen by clicking on the image at the top of this post.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. LOL, no you couldn't leave that last sentence out. Great 12..er, 13 :)

    ReplyDelete