Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


One year ago, THE LUST BOAT set sail for the first time. It seems like yesterday to me, as 2011 has flown by. There have been so many exciting and wonderful things happen this year that I can't even begin to enumerate them, or choose just one to award a 'best' title to. 


I am truly blessed, so as I set out on the journey that is 2012, I resolve these things - 


To love unconditionally.
To lend a hand where I can.
To count my blessings first and my troubles last.
To keep on writing.
To keep pursuing my dreams.
To look forward rather than backward.


In celebration of the blessings of 2011, I'm going to giveaway a copy of each of the 5 books I released over the last 12 months. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment with your New Year's Resolution. 


Wishing you all the very best in 2012,


Roz Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment