Wednesday, January 23, 2013
13 Reasons to Take a Cruise
I'm off cruising the Caribbean with the Florida Romance Writers today. Here's my list of reasons to take a cruise.
1. Tons of food.
2. No television.
3. No one can find you.
4. Isolation forces you to be creative.
5. Did I mention lots of food?
7. Free shows
9. Life boat drills. Where else can you have that kind of fun?
10. You go to interesting places you otherwise would never go to.
11. You get to eat meals at a table with people you don't know.
12. It's okay to drink 24/7
13. No one gives a crap what you do while you're onboard.
Visit more Thursday Thirteen participants here.