There's a lot going on in my life these days and I think the stress maybe getting to me. Here are thirteen examples to substantiate the claim.
1. I don’t know what day of the week it is.
2. I just typed si for is.
3. I booked the return flight from our cruise a day before the ship docks.
4. I made a list of things to do today and don’t know where I put it.
5. I packed something I need in a moving box and can’t remember which one it is.
6. I didn’t label some of the moving boxes with their important contents.
7. I told my husband something important – in my mind – not actually out loud. Naturally, he didn’t hear it.
8. I left my cell phone in the car.
9. It took me an hour to notice my cell phone was missing.
10. It took me another hour to figure out where I left my missing cell phone.
11. I went to the store to buy milk. I bought lots of stuff, however, none of it was milk.
12. I discussed plot points for my latest novel with my dog.
13. I thought the dog had some good points regarding the plot.