Thursday, July 25, 2013

Romance Trading Card - Bases Loaded by Roz Lee

Romance Trading Card - Bases Loaded

One of my favorite things, besides writing an actual book, is coming up with ways to promote my books. A few years ago, another romance author came up with the idea of trading cards - small, easy to ship and carry in your purse, and best of all - collectible. What could be better for a series of baseball themed books than baseball cards for the players?
Here's the latest trading card for BASES LOADED. 

What do you think? Does this look like my half Italian, half Puerto Rican hero, Antonio Ramirez?



If you would like to add Antonio's card to your collection, or would like to begin collecting Romance Trading Cards, email your address to me at authorrozlee@gmail.com, and I'll send you one, or all of my cards.

Many thanks to the awesome, Talina Perkins at Bookinit Designs for creating all my trading cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment