Saturday, July 13, 2013

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday

I've chosen something a little different for you today. Here's a snippet from my one and only Mainstream Contemporary Romance, LOST MELODY, penned under the name, Dolores W. Maroney.

Lost Melody was a finalist in the RomCon Reader's Choice Awards, 2013, and won 1st place in the Music City Romance Writers Melody of Love Contest in 2012.



He filled her in one smooth stroke, forcing the air from her lungs and sending shock waves of pleasure all the way to her fingertips and toes.

“Sweet Jesus,” he exclaimed. “You feel so damned good, woman.”

Read an excerpt here.

Lost Melody is available from these retailers:

Print and ebook:


eBook:

Sony

Please stop by Jennifer Lynne's blog for more S.O.S. Sex on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. A slightly longer snippet today - and I'm glad you shared it! Loved this story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! I know it's supposed to be only one sentence, but since I make the rules I can break them! LOL

    ReplyDelete