Saturday, January 11, 2014

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday

I've got a surprise for you today! Here's a bit from a short story just back from final edits. I've never written anything like this before. Might not again. It doesn't seem to fit in any genre, so I'm calling it Middle Age Erotica.

I'm breaking my own rules. You get an entire paragraph today!

 The Middlethorpe Chronicles
Cover Art Pending

At last, Mrs. Middlethorpe, in her prim and proper suit, sat back on her heels and surveyed her man. Mr. Middlethorpe was bound to the chair at his ankles and wrists. His stark white shirt was open down the front. His cock bobbed against the blue silk tie. His black wool trousers were pooled on the floor between his bound ankles, belt and all. Mr. Middlethorpe had slid down in the chair so his buttocks clung to the edge. His knees were spread wide. His balls hung heavy between his thighs.


Never miss a new release. Subscribe to my Newsletter.

If you're in the Dallas area, I'm coming to see you on Feb. 15, 2014! Get your tickets now for Adventures in Fiction (as low as $10) at The Intercontinental Dallas Hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment