Saturday, August 16, 2014

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday

Next week, I'll be attending the BDSM Writers Con in NYC! I'm so excited about all the workshops, presentations and field trips planned for attendees. Full registration is closed now, but day passes are still available if you are in the area.
What you don't want to miss is the Book Signing on Sunday, Aug. 24th. It's open to the public, and I will be there signing copies of my Mustangs Baseball series as well as the brand new - first ever- BDSM Writers Con Anthology! Yep, I've got a story in there!! How awesome is that?
Here are the deets:

BOOK SIGNING 

ROOSEVELT HOTEL 

45 EAST 45TH STREET, NYC, NY

 NOON - 4PM



Here's a line from my contribution to the anthology - A Hart for Talia.

His fingers found her clit, stayed to play until she was breathless and near to begging, then they swiped through her juices, entering her hard.

So, how do you get your hands on the anthology? Follow this link to preorder the  print version. Use discount code RAB to save 30%. (discount offer ends 8/18) That's two days away!!! Yipes!!
As soon as the ebook version becomes available, I'll post that info on my website.
Want to win some goodies from the conference? I'm giving away some awesome stuff I'm collecting at the two conferences I'm attending this month (Authors After Dark and the BDSM Writers Con). Hop on over HERE to add your name to the drawing!


No comments:

Post a Comment