Saturday, June 4, 2016

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday


Excerpt from Hung Up by Roz Lee:


“I’ll pay you the agreed-upon amount, even if you decide to walk right now. The money means nothing to me, Beth. You, however…I’ve wanted to rig you since the first time I saw you. I think you were a freshman. It was the beginning of my senior year. You came out of one of the classrooms near my locker. Most teenage girls are like new colts, all legs and arms and they don’t know what to do with them. But you? You moved with a grace that set me on fire. I’ve fantasized about rigging you ever since.”

“Rigging me?”

“Tying you up. Turning your body into a work of art, with rope.”

I had no idea he even knew I existed in high school, much less fantasized about me. If I’d known, I probably would have dissolved into a puddle of hormonal goo, unable to function. All these years later, the statement still had the power to rock my world. I’d been with men, some had been really into me for a short time. Knowing this man, this god of man, had been dreaming about me for over a decade simply takes my breath away.

Get your copy of NOT VANILLA - BONDAGE before it goes away forever later this year.



On Sale now for just .99



No comments:

Post a Comment