Saturday, December 5, 2015

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday


“I wonder what Matt would think if he could see you right now? Would he be disgusted at the easy way you fall into my hands? Or would he be envious of your position? What do you think?”

“I don’t know him well enough to answer that, Sir.”

“That’s true. But you know me. What am I thinking, slave?”

He could see Cam working the puzzle in his mind. His answer would determine what Paul did next. He had to know it would. “You’re thinking you’ve got the upper hand. That you can do anything you want to me.”

“I do have the upper hand. I can do anything I want to you. The trouble is, there are so many ways I can prove to you that you are mine, I’m having a hard time deciding what to do first.” He held up the business end of an electrode. “I could stick these all over your dick and balls—force you to come over and over again.”

He held up a probe. “Or I could stimulate your prostate until you beg for mercy and swear to never look at another man.” He stood. “So many choices. All of them will be extremely satisfying for me. I love to watch you squirm. I love to fuck with your brain while I fuck with your body.” That was nothing short of the truth. Cam’s gaze followed Paul as he circled the table, reaching out, almost touching, but pulling his hand back before making contact. He stopped to admire Cam’s twitching cock and heavy balls. “Anticipating, are you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Like I said, there are so many things I could do to you.” He grabbed Cam’s balls and tugged hard. What should have been a scream died, nothing more than a strangled sound in the man’s throat. Paul let go. Cam sagged against his restraints, his stomach muscles quivering in relief.

Available from these eBook retailers:

No comments:

Post a Comment