Saturday, March 5, 2016

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday


“If I say no, you’ll stop?”

He tossed what remained of his hamburger back into the paper bag they’d saved for trash. “I’ll stop.”

Shannon turned away from the waves of testosterone-laden desire shimmering off her date and stared, unseeing, at the ocean waves in the distance. Her body hummed with a need she hadn’t experienced in years. Not since…the fairy tale had ended. Had she ever felt this kind of tumult in her body for Mike? She couldn’t remember anything like it. Wanting him had been easy, sweet almost. Not turbulent like the feelings churning through her body for this man.

“I don’t want to think about it. I want you to fuck me so hard I can’t think at all.”

Hearts on Fire is available from these retailers:



No comments:

Post a Comment