Saturday, June 25, 2016

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday

Blurb:


Taste the forbidden in this collection of sizzling stories from two best-selling authors, offering a tantalizing glimpse into a range of flavors that are definitely not vanilla!

Three words... six naughty stories...

Voyeurism
Watch Me by Jennifer Lynne
Lookin' Good by Roz Lee

Bondage
Hung Up by Roz Lee
Alpha Submissive by Jennifer Lynne

Spanking
First Time by Jennifer Lynne
Domestic Discipline by Roz Lee

Fresh Fiction review: "Not Vanilla will scorch your mind and leaves you breathless...loved it!"

Manic Readers review: "The stories are dynamite hot ... I think you'll love this series."


Dare to taste? Normally $4.99, this naughty box-set is available for a limited time at the special price of $1.99.

Excerpt from HUNG UP by Roz Lee:


Colton reappears wearing nothing but longhorn leather chaps and boots. At least I think he has on boots. Once I tear my gaze from his bare chest and defined abs, I lock onto his package. His cock, gloriously erect, rises nearly to his navel. When he walks, I catch a glimpse of his sac swinging heavy between his legs. Hell and damnation. Fuck me eight ways to Sunday and back again. No wonder he’s a champion bull rider. He’d probably intimidated the shit out of the beasts.
With my legs bound, frustration reaches a boiling point. Every female mating instinct I have urges me to part my legs, but I can’t. I snarl—actually snarl at him. He stops at the table, tosses a rosin bag from hand to hand then drops it. Wanda melts out of his way. He takes her place, pressing his body against mine, letting me get a feel of what he’s denied me.
“Shh, babe.” He grips my handle. As he’d done thousands of times, he curls and uncurls his fingers until the grip is comfortable and sure. “Got your camera, Wanda?

Get your copy from one of these retailers before it disappears forever on Sept. 30, 2016:


No comments:

Post a Comment